Welcome to this Cinema Capital Venture Fund website. We respect the privacy of everyone who visits this website and are committed to maintaining the privacy and security of the personal information of all visitors to this website. The following statement explains our policy regarding the use personal information we collect from you and any other information.
- From time to time, you may be asked to submit personal information about yourself (e.g. name, email address, etc.) in order to access our website or specific parts thereof. By entering your details in the fields requested, you request or enable us to provide you with information relating to Cinema Capital and / or its affiliates to you.
- Whenever you provide such personal information, we shall treat that information in accordance with this policy. Our services are designed to give you the information that you want to receive.
- You are not required to furnish us with your personal information to obtain access to most of this website.
- We collect personal information from our visitors on a voluntary basis. Personal information may include name, title, company, address, phone number, email address, and other relevant data. Questions or comments submitted by visitors may also include personal information.
- We collect and uses personal information in order:
- That you may download information relating to Cinema Capital and take advantage of certain other features of our website.
- To provide information through this website, to your e-mail address or, where you wish it to be sent by post, to your name and postal address.
- To seek your feedback or to contact you in relation to Cinema Capital.
- To create products or services that may meet customer needs.
- To process and respond to requests, improve our operations, and communicate with visitors to this website.
- To allow you to subscribe to our news letter, if any.
- Cinema Capital shall not use or share your personal information with any third party except its affiliates, if any.
- To the extent required or permitted by law, we may also collect, use and disclose personal information in connection with security related / law enforcement investigations or in the course of cooperating with authorities or complying with legal requirements including orders or directions of any court of law, any tribunal or any other governmental authority.
- Cinema Capital may remove any of the personally identifiable information and use the rest for historical, statistical, scientific or any other purpose.
- Should you be sending us any e-mail, you shall be providing us with information voluntarily. Your e-mail address may be used to respond to you.
NON PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Any information sent to us by your web browser or your computer system may be automatically collected at this website. Such information may include your user name, pass words, etc. Other examples of information collected by our server include the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect the visitor’s computer to the Internet, operating system and platform, the average time spent on our website, pages viewed, information searched for, access times, websites visited before and a visitor visits our website, and other relevant statistics. The amount of information sent may depend on the settings you have on your web browser or your computer system. Please refer to your browser or consult a technician if you want to learn what information your web browser or your computer system may send.
- Cinema Capital or any of their affiliates may use the information automatically received from your web browser to see which pages you visit within this website, which website you visited before accessing this website and which website you may access after leaving this website. Cinema Capital or any of their affiliates may then develop statistics that are helpful to understanding how the visitors use this website. Cinema Capital may use this information to measure the use of this website and to administer and improve this website.
- All such information may be used to assist Cinema Capital or any of their affiliates in improving this website from time to time. Cinema Capital or any of their affiliates may, from time to time, supply the owners or operators of third party websites from which it is possible to link to our website with information relating to the number of users linking to our website from such third party websites.
INFORMATION PLACED ON YOUR COMPUTER
A cookie is a small text file that is placed on your hard disk by a Web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a Web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save your time. For example, if you personalize a web page, or navigate within a site, a cookie helps the site to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of delivering relevant content, eases site navigation, and so on. When you return to the Web site, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the site’s features that you customized.
Web beacons, also known as clear gif technology or action tags, may be used to assist in delivering the cookie from this site. This technology is a tool Cinema Capital may use to compile statistics about website usage such as the number of visitors who clicked on key elements (such as links or graphics) on any webpage, blog, newsletter, etc. Cinema Capital may share aggregate site statistics with other companies. You may have the ability to accept or decline cookies depending on your Web browser. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies though you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you so prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of this or other websites you visit. Cinema Capital may use such information to provide visitors a personalized experience this website or to allow visitors to use the website without logging on upon returning, to auto-populate email forms, to make improvements and to better tailor our website to our visitors’ needs. We also use this information to verify that visitors meet the criteria required to process their requests.
We have implemented technology and policies, with the objective of protecting your privacy from unauthorized access and improper use, and periodically review the same.
- For your convenience, this page may contain certain hyperlinks to other Cinema Capital pages as well as to websites outside Cinema Capital.
- n addition, you may have linked to our website from any other website.
- Cinema Capital is not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of any other website, even if you access them using links from this website.
- Cinema Capital has no relation with websites that are not owned by Cinema Capital regarding data collected by any such website that may be hyper-linked from this website.
- Cinema Capital recommends that you check the policy of each website you visit and contact the owners or operators of such websites if you have any concerns or questions.
- Cinema Capital aims to keep our information about you as accurate as possible. Cinema Capital may request you to update your personal information and to have any inaccuracies corrected from time to time. Similarly if you would like to review or change any of the personal information you have entered while visiting our website, If you need to get in touch with us, give us a call on +91 22 42461717; +91 22 42461700.
102-103, 1st Floor, Building A/4, Lok Nirman Towers
Dr. Ambedkar Road, Khar (West)
Mumbai 400 052, India
Phone: +91 22 42461717
Fax: +91 22 42461700